Monday, July 7, 2014

Challenge #11 - Tag, You're It!

Welcome to another Challenge here at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! We will be announcing the June Linky Party WINNER on Wednesday, July 9th Wednesday July 16th! Since the Linky Party was during a holiday week, we have extended the deadline! Get your photos loaded for a chance at the prize! The new deadline is July 13th at midnight PT! Click HERE to enter.

We have made a few RULE CHANGES here at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. For the full Challenge Rules, please click HERE.  We have made the following changes to our rules (see the red information).

Rule 3. You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album...anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please, no 100% digital projects. You MAY use digital items on your projects, but the project must be a dimensional item. You may print digital papers, images, embellishments, stamps, etc. and use them on cards, layouts, mini albums, and so forth.

Rule 4. Please do not enter previously created projects, unless otherwise specified. We are asking you to create something new for our challenges. The exception is the Linky Party on each Fifth Monday.

Rule 5. You may combine our challenge with up to FIVE other challenges. You may enter up to THREE projects into each challenge. To clarify, you may enter more than three projects, but you may only add THREE links to the link tool. If you wish to enter more than three projects, they must be in one blog post to qualify. 

Challenge #11 Tag, You're It!

Use a tag on your project. Create a handmade gift tag. Create a tag mini album. Add tags to your scrapbook layout or your card. You may use some hoarded tag-shaped packaging or you may cut tags from scrap paper using a die cut template. Maybe you hoard shipping tags of all sizes. As long as your project contains some sort of tag, you will meet the requirements to play along!

One talented participant will receive this prize, donated by Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir!


Crafter’s Companion US brings you the products to make crafting a little bit easier, including the Spectrum Noir coloring system, the Ultimate Pro, and more! Crafter’s Companion produces a full range of tools to create cards and other paper craft projects. Their mission is to make their innovative, award-winning tools accessible to crafters around the world at fantastic prices.

Website: http://www.crafterscompanion.com/
Blog: http://crafterscompanion.blogspot.com/

Spectrum Noir is the revolutionary coloring system brought to you by Crafter's Companion. The range combines affordability with versatility across a vast color spectrum, deigned specifically for the crafting market. Spectrum Noir wishes to make both alcohol marker and pencil coloring achievable for colorists at all levels of confidence and ability. 


Website: http://www.spectrumnoir.com/
Blog: http://www.spectrumnoir.com/blog/

Check out these tag projects from the Design Team. For project details, click on each designer's name.





Please enter your challenge project using the Link Tool below. 

You have TWO WEEKS to create a project and enter the challenge. This challenge closes, Sunday, July 20th, midnight PT.



18 comments:

  1. Wow, the design team made gorgeous tag projects! So much beautiful variety and inspiration! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you've made changes to the maximum amount of challenges a card can enter. I love to enter many challenges with my cards as it makes creating the cards that much more enjoyable knowing lots of crafters will see them. I love your challenge blog so I'm disappointed that I won't be entering any more. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, we are sorry you feel that you cannot enter our challenge due to the new rules. You are welcome to enter multiple cards per blog post, but you may only enter THREE links to the link tool.The team enjoys your work and we would be sad to see you leave us.

      Delete
  3. Always inspirational and beautiful projects! Everyone has their own style and it is so enjoyable to see each different take on the challenge. Really pushes me to try something new!

    Great job, CHA DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great pieces by the team! I love when the shape of a tag isn't traditional. It really is an awesome little design piece, the tag :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design team makes THE MOST FABULOUS pieces! It's always a treat to see these gorgeous works even if I'm not able to play.

    A big thank Gloria for changing the rules. I don't know why it is off-putting to see many entries from one person (often they don't even have an element of the challenge), but it doesn't sit right. I must confess that when a person enters many (sometimes 30) challenges, I will not leave a comment. Comments, for me, are a heartfelt reaction to someone who has really applied their artistic talents in accordance with the rules, and a sincere attempt to make a truly unique work of art. You've created a space that honors those qualities, and the above mentioned folks, seem like interlopers.

    When it comes to art, it feels funny to be judgmental, but these rule changes seem right on target, and will help make this blog a better feeling environment. Kudos for having the hutzpa for making these difficult decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, again I am just sitting here in Awww after seeing the DT's stunning creations of Tags. I just can't stop viewing them as they all have such beautiful and wonderful details that inspire me.
    Thank you again,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ther is no link tool .
    Here is my tag http://ellyscardcreatief.blogspot.nl/2014/07/tag.html
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link tool is there....please try again, ok?

      Delete
    2. Elly, I got your tag linked up for you! ;)

      Delete
  8. I made a tag but alas I have entered it in too many other challenges. thanks for the inspiration anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. We allow you 6 challenges under the new rules. Ours and five others.

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous creations by the talented DT!
    I love your challenges and I will participate in any case :). even if the rules are modified. I made a tag especially for this challenge.. but I cant link it to the linky tool.. don't know why .. here is the link - http://mycraftworld23.blogspot.in/2014/07/dream-tag.html
    I will try again tomorrow. Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaya, I linked your project. Thanks for being so faithful to us!

      Delete
  10. I changed the date on my post & now my link doesn't work. I reposted it, but couldn't figure out how to delete the bad one (#30-Card for a Farm). Not a big deal since it's working now, but thought I'd let ya'll know.

    And since everyone is talking about the new rules, I'll throw in my 2 cents:
    At first, I was disappointed by the new rule that says you can't combine more that 5 additional challenges with this one. I have always taken the lazy way out by entering one project in as many challenges as possible. But then I realized, I ended up making twice as many projects this week so I could still enter in the same number of challenges as previous weeks. So, I won't say I'm happy about the restriction, but it is making me work more which is a really good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will remove #30 for you. If you work more, you are using more of your hoard! So that's a win win!

      Delete
  11. Very beautiful projects and I love tags...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the amazing inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to us! If you require a response, please make sure to include your email or your website.